Again it has been a while since my last post. You see I don't think that I write very well however, I have had a few folks read what I have written and request more so here goes.
Back in May I mentioned that a* was trying to work something out with a Domme. Well, nothing has happened thus far with Her. However...at a party in May we watched a Domme and a Dom play with a beautiful sub. The Domme was HOT!! a and I talked about the scene and how attractive the Domme and the sub were, but thought nothing more of it.
At a different party in July a watched her and another Domme throughout the evening way too late we found ourselves seated at a table with these two lovely Ladies and a got up the courage to ask they might be interested in maybe doing a scene with her sometime. Then the other Domme got called away to attend to something else in another part of the house. So we continued to talk with the one from the May party. a was just getting over a spring cold and the Domme said that it would not be a good idea to play then because of this. However we made plans to see Her again in a few weeks when visiting her area.
So the weeks go by and a and I are nervous as hell. We have no idea what will happen, how or if she will actually like it. We agree to meet the Domme (henceforth known in this blog as C) in a public place before going back to her place to play. a buys us a round of drinks (O'Douls for her, Shipyard for C and a strong as hell White Russian for me who is allergic to beer :() we hang out for awhile and then proceed to C's apt. or should I say her room:). We talk for awhile she shows us her various toys and whatnots and talks to us about safety and the particulars of what we can and what we should not expect. Like there will be no sex with Her. *pout* She is so fucking HOT this is a bit disappointing but we are not here for that so oh well...
C instructs a to shed her clothing and I become very shy and almost uncomfortable. I am not feeling well and that drink was too strong for this very occasional (read light weight) drinker. C proceeds to play with and tease a's breast using her hands and a little flogger thing made out of the same material as Koosh balls. She shows me the proper technique and invites me to take a turn. I do so hesitantly and quickly decide I don't like it. I tell C that I would rather just watch and she agrees that is fine.
So I sit back and watch as this amazingly beautiful woman works over my sweetie with floggers, crops, and canes for like what seemed like an hour. She decides that this is enough for a first experience and urges me to come lay on the other side of a and hold her as she comes back down. I do so holding my love tightly against my chest and she cries with the release. C lays behind her and gently rubs her back. When a is ready we help her up and get her dressed thank C and leave quietly.
a is hungry and wants to talk/decompress there is but one place at 1am off to Denny's we go! she is concerned that I wasn't invovled/comfortable. I tell her my inner voyuer is very happy and we eat and go back where we are staying and crawl into bed exhausted.
* this post refers to my love as a instead of A as I am writing about her as a submissive lowercase is the appropriate address, just as C will always be capital as She is always a Domme. Since I am neither I will remain capital just because it is my blog. :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

So that's what happened. How intense. Your love and relationship are strong, wonderful, and rare things. Thank you for sharing.
ReplyDelete