Wednesday, May 20, 2009

wierd how things work

So here we are over a month since my last post in this time A & I have attended two BDSM play parties. A is trying to work out something with a wonderful Femme Domme, we will see where she gets. In this we have decided that when it comes to the BDSM scene I can watch and appreciate from a far but have seen nothing that appeals to me as of yet. A has my okay to be with the Domme without me.

Last week I sorta came out all over again. I admitted aloud to several people that I am polyamorous since then A has had this thing with the Domme and what seemed to be for her only with this new friend of ours. So if I am the one capable of multiple loves why is she getting all the attention? Tonight I found that the friend likes me too :)

B and I still chat and yesterday I found myself thinking about the way she wrapped her legs around me and held on tight as I fucked her. The feeling of her cumming beneath me because of my dick was wonderful, making me cum with her.
A saw it and it is something that she can't do, this is part of the reason why we are in an open relationship. There are things that the other really truly enjoys sexually that the other just is not capable of, thus we are filling these voids with other women's abilities.

We are still learning, growing and morphing into our new life. Things they are a' changing.


No comments:

Post a Comment