Wednesday, March 25, 2009

curiuoser and curiuoser

So part of what drew me to "A" in the first place was a discussion we had at her bar one night St. Patrick's Day as I recall. I had been rejected by yet another grrl cause she was butch and was only interested in femmes. So "A" and I were commiserating on being a butch grrl who liked other butches. Now I had had "A" in my sights for quite sometime but she had been dumped in a rather undignified way by a femme girl and was a mess for awhile. She seemed to be on the mend at this point, and she liked butch grrls. Oh happy day!

How though do I approach her? Two weeks later I am at the bar, she is not working, she arrives a little later from a banquet dinner in a TUX with her tie hanging untied. She turns from the bar with her drink and my chin nearly bounced off the floor. I followed her around like a lost puppy all night. Damn was she HOT! I got an invite to her place the next day for Easter dinner and so she could teach me how to change my oil. I was hoping for more so I packed a change of clothes and my books for class on Monday and set off to find her home. It took awhile but I did end up in her bed that night and the rest as they say is history!!!

Fast forward 7 years and here we are another St. Patrick's Day gone and Easter right around the corner and we are opening our relationship to other lovers and I realized that we seem to be going with femmes! WTF??? We are 3 days away from a menage a trois with "B" and she is fairly femme. We are chatting and making plans with another woman who is most definitely femme. So what does this mean? Do we prefer butches but have it so ingrained in us by society that we need femmes to be completely fulfilled? Maybe it is that femmes are more sexually open and free. I don't know but I guess for now we will have our butch and some femmes too.

No comments:

Post a Comment